Good Morning Laramie Readers! For those of you who listened to 106.1 FM The Best of the 80’s, 90’s and Now. this morning you learned about the Laramie Area Chamber of Commerce’s newest promotion to help businesses get business.
COWBOY CASH MOB!
The newest promotion created to benefit all of the Small Business Retailers and Restaurants that are Chamber Members here in Laramie, WY.
Vision: To see increased revenue (in one day) at local small retailers and restaurants by showing large numbers of paying customers within set time frames as well as demonstrate the value of Chamber Membership.
- Every month the Board of Directors will draw a name out of the selected businesses and plan a cash mob to take place the following Saturday.
- From there, all Board Members will email 10-20 of their friends to join in the Cash Mob.
- The criteria will be altered depending on the type of business being ‘mobbed.’
For More Information: Call Gordon Crow or Alexandria Newman at the Laramie Area Chamber of Commerce (307) 745-7339 or email at email@example.com.
Now, here is your Daily Dose brought to you by the Laramie Area Chamber of Commerce.
1. Desserts is Stressed Spelled Backwards!Treat Yourself to your favorite restaurant and order dessert first. It is the perfect way to start, continue or end the middle of the week.
2. Build a Time Capsule! Here is a craft/project that will keep you working for a few days. It is something that you can create for a new born baby, or a child getting ready to graduate high school. If you want one for yourself make one of your life thus far and plan to open it in 25 years! It will allow you to see what has changed since this day in your life. Try it out.