Friday means it is time to prepare for the weekend. What are your plans? The University of Wyoming is holding their Spring Commencement Ceremonies and for all students Summer will begin after today. Join them in the celebration by making this weekend fun and packed with plans. Here is your Daily Dose brought to you by the Laramie Area Chamber of Commerce.
1. Hot Power Yoga. Register for a class today and prepare for a workout. If you already know what HPY is about consider this class:
“Sunday Morning Class. Our fabulous instructor Tara is working on a yoga project and needs your help! She will be capturing the ‘Emotions of Yoga’ with her camera (in a non-invasive manner of course) at a gentle Sunday morning flow class. It will run for three weeks starting Sunday, April 22nd through May 6th. The class will be taught by a teacher-in-training for the studio, Erica Barton. Each class will run from 9:30-10:30 a.m. and will be $5.00 a class. You will not find this class on the reservation software.Simply show up and roll out your mat!”
2. Fresh Flower Fantasy. Have you ordered your Mother’s Day flowers yet? If not consider working with Fresh Flower Fantasy to create a beautiful bouquet of your mom’s or wife’s favorite flowers. You can order online or stop in and talk to Ruth Authur and her staff.
3. Turtle Rock Cafe. If you didn’t know already, Turtle Rock Cafe now has two locations. One on the corner of 9th and Clark near the UW Campus and the other in the Laramie Plains Civic Center. Today, stop in to either location and have a fantastic cup of coffee.
4. Music in Laramie. Check out any one of these amazing acts tonight!
- 6pm Jake Haffey, John Kirlin & The High Plains Drifters @ Alibi Pub 21+ FREE!
- 8pm Beatgrass @ Bud’s Bar 21+
- 10pm Chancey Williams & The Younger Brothers Band @ Cowboy Saloon & Dancehall