The last day of Laramie Jubilee Days has arrived so make sure you spend the entire day in celebration. Here is your Daily Dose brought to you by the Laramie Area Chamber of Commerce.
1. LJD/Hospice 5k/10k run: 8/8:30 a.m., 1st Street Plaza
3. Boomerang Chili Cook-Off: 11:00 a.m., downtown Laramie. Come say hello to the Boomerang and all the contestants in their Chili Cook off.
4. ACPE Ice Cream and Cow Belle’s BBQ: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
5. Old Laramie City Brothel Tour: 11:00 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. Purchase tickets in advance 760-3355
6. Carnival: noon, downtown Laramie
7. Live Music: 12:00 – 3:30 p.m., downtown Laramie
8. DLBA Brew Fest: 1:00 – 6:00 p.m.,The Depot Park is the host site to the Laramie Brewfest. Come join the fun and sample some great brews. Entrance is $30 for unlimited samples and souvenir mug or $10 for a cup and 3 sample tokens. Each additional token is $1.
9. Bed Races: 4:00 p.m., downtown Laramie
10. PRCA Rodeo: 6:30 p.m., Albany County Fairgrounds. Tickets are $15 for adults and $5 for children 5-12. Under age 5 are free. Tickets can be bought at Martindale’s Western Store, First Interstate Bank or Boot Barn.
11. High-Life Band- 8:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. This is the last street dance of the LJD Celebration. Make sure you get out and celebrate this evening.