Make sure you purchase your Snowy Range Music Festival tickets. Call the Chamber office Monday or click on their logo to the right and purchase them online.
Here is your Daily Dose brought to you by the Laramie Area Chamber of Commerce.
1. Works of Wyoming New Store Grand Opening Open House from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Works of Wyoming Artist Center is moving downtown! The Grand Opening Open House is July 28th from 10am to 4pm. There will be a drawing for donated art work periodically throughout the day. Come on down! 211 S. First Street
2. 2012 Laramie Enduro. Starting at 7:00 AM Wyoming’s premier endurance mountain bike race.
The race start is at 7am for Open and Single Speeds.
7:10am start for everyone else!!!
You will need to sign in prior to the start so that we know you are on the course.
Race Starting Information
The staging / start / finish and post-race activities will be at the Hidden Valley Picnic Area (follow the signs), 0.3 miles down Road 705 from the Road 705F Parking Area. All racers must check in the day of the race before 6:50am (check in will be at / near the staging area start line). Racers should be at the race starting area no later than 6:45am.
All racers MUST wear helmets at ALL times BEFORE the race, THROUGHOUT the race and AFTER the race if you are on a bike. If you don’t want to wear your helmet, walk your bike!
This is a USAC requirement.
We will be once again trying to reduce waste, if you can please bring your own beer mug and camp plate/utensils. There will be an area at the start/finish for you to leave a bag if you wish. Similar to what is on website with the addition of the place to leave a bag
We’re striving to go cup-free this year. To help please consider the following:
1. Bring your own water bottles / camelbaks to fill at aid stations.
2. Bring your own favorite beer mug (and appetite) for the post-race party – it’s a hoot!
3. Bring your own plates and utensils if possible (please no plastic or paper to help us reduce trash).
We will have utensils and paper plates, but we are trying to reduce our impacts on the environment and will be moving to more sustainable utensils and plates in the future.
Waste can be left at the aid stations but not out on the course. Pack it in, pack it out. Don’t litter!