The Snowy Range Music Festival is only a day away. We have seen some of you late buys this morning but we would like to remind the rest of you that there are still tickets available here at the LACC office. Call or stop in and make sure you have your pass. Friday be prepared to hear the musical styling’s of Dr. John and the Lower 911 as well Tommy Castro, The Stone Foxes and many more.
Now, here is your Daily Dose brought to you by the Laramie Area Chamber of Commerce.
1. Laramie Local Community Market. From 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM in Undine Park there will be fresh produce, delicious dinner, original artwork, weekly raffles, educational workshops, local meats, baked goods, and children activities. See you there.
- 6-8 raw chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of Frank’s Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup of yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
When you get home do the following:
- Spray a crockpot with cooking spray- Place the chicken into the crock pot and top with wing sauce, yellow mustard, and vinegar
- Place the lid on the crock pot and set it to cook on high for 5 hours
- With about 20 minutes left on the timer, take the lid off and shred the chicken- stirring it together with the sauce that is now in the pot
- Replace top and let the chicken continue cooking through the cycle. Eat on whole wheat hamburger buns with a shake of wing sauce, lettuce, tomato, and blue cheese!