Good Morning and Welcome to Tuesday. If you haven’t noticed the inconsistent weather here in Laramie, today is warm and sunny and with that comes out door activities. We suggest soaking up this warm day since who knows what tomorrow will bring. Pull out your fall gear and play some flag football in Washington Park or you can gather your discs and head to Prexy’s Pasture on the UW Campus for one last round of Disc Golf. Make it a great day and come back for more tomorrow. This is your Daily Dose brought to you by the Laramie Area Chamber of Commerce.
1. Turtle Rock Reservations. Make sure you call into Turtle Rock Coffee & Cafe to reserve your table for tomorrow night’s Taste of Italy. It is going to be a Halloween Dinner to remember! Check out the great menu they have planned for tomorrow.
2. Brinner. As a kid I (Alex Newman) loved the evenings when my mom would suggest Breakfast for Dinner. I was even willing to help flip the french toast or pancakes if it meant that we really got to have this meal for dinner. So tonight satisfy every kids dream by creating your favorite breakfast food. You can’t go wrong with this meal choice so spice it up, maybe even add some nut meg or cinnamon to your waffle mix (my mother’s personal favorite). Enjoy and remember that if you need any breakfast food items to make this meal extraordinary, stop into Safeway on your way home or during lunch. They are sure to have whatever you are looking for.
3. Fundraiser to Benefit the Cathedral Home for Children. McAlister’s Deli will be giving part of their proceeds to the Cathedral Home for Children on October 30th, 2012 from 5 PM-9 PM. Please come support your local Cathedral Home for Children. Cathedral Home for Children is a nonprofit organization which is a residential treatment facility for troubled youth.
4. Silent Witness Candlelight Vigil. Tonight at 6:00 PM join us in honoring those know to have lost their lives to Domestic Violence in Albany County. The vigil will be held at the Alice Hardie Stevens Center, 603 Ivinson Street.
5. UW Volleyball vs. Regis University. The match begins at 7:00 PM in the UniWyo Sports Complex. Form or information on this event please call 1-877-996-3261.