Hi Laramie residents and visitors, it’s your last day to see From the Ashes: A Cinderella Ballet, and the Gala Holiday Concert. Don’t miss out! I hope you enjoy your Daily Dose brought to you by the Laramie Area Chamber of Commerce.
- It’s the last day to see From the Ashes: A Cinderella Ballet. The show starts today at 2 p.m. on the Fine Arts Main Stage. Cost is: $14 general, $11 seniors, $7 students.
- Don’t miss the Gala Holiday Concert also today, at 3 p.m. in the Fine Arts Concert Hall. Tickets are $10 for the general public, $7 for seniors, $6 for students, plus a $0.50/ticket fee.
- Gift idea of the day: Do you have a hunter or fisherman on your Christmas list? Get everything you need for the perfect Christmas gift for them at the West Laramie Fly Store, located at 1657 Snowy Range Rd.
- Holiday Cookie Recipe of the Day: Cherry Chocolate Kisses, source:Cooks.com
Find these ingredients at Albertsons!
- 1 c. butter
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. maraschino cherry juice
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- A few drops of red food coloring
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. cherries, drained and chopped
- 48 Hershey kisses
- Combine butter, powdered sugar, juice, extract and food coloring; blend well. Add flour and salt, then cherries and mix well. Form balls and bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately add kisses to top of cookie.