Merry Christmas! I hope you all enjoy this wonderful holiday by feasting, and giving all of those presents you worked so hard to track down. Here is your Daily Dose brought to you by the Laramie Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Enjoy food, gifts, and cheer with you family and friends today!
- Holiday Cookie Idea of the Day: Peppermint Chocolate Crinkle Cookies, Source: Inspiring Creations.
- 2 Cups Sugar
- ¾ Cup Vegetable Oil
- ¾ Cup Cocoa Powder
- 4 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/3 Cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons Peppermint Extract
- Powdered Sugar
- In a large mixing bowl , combine sugar and oil until well blended. Add in eggs, vanilla and cocoa and combine. Then mix in flour, baking powder and salt. Chill 3-6 hours. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll into powered sugar. Place on parchment paper and bake for 9-12 minutes. Makes 3 dozen cookies.